if you are unable to find developer options within the settings follow the instructions below to allow Unknown Sources.
1. Hover over the Settings icon and click My Fire TV.
2. Click About. You will notice Developer options is nowhere to be found.
3. Hover over Fire TV Stick and click the OK button on your remote 7 times to become a developer.
4. After clicking 7 times you will eventually see a message stating “you are already a developer.”
5. Next click the back button on your remote and you will notice Developer options are now showing within My Fire TV.